We are currently recruiting for a Project Manager for our head office located in Grande Prairie, Alberta.
The successful candidate will bring strong experience and qualifications in full life cycle, Facility Design, Construction and Operation to manage multi-disciplinary projects.
As the Project Manager, you must be a professional who understands the Oil & Gas Industry and demonstrates a strong customer focus. Preference will be given to candidates with a strong facility engineering and construction background in a service environment.
- Overall accountability for successful execution of multi-disciplinary projects
- Project estimating, scheduling, risk management, change management
- Act as primary point of contact with client, services and internal business units and personnel throughout project life cycles
- Visit and support field activities (some travel required)
- Execute and maintain processes. Identify opportunities to improve the efficiency and productivity of processes, systems, and equipment
QUALIFICATIONS & TECHNICAL DELIVERY:
- PMP Designation an asset
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Applications
- Journeyman Certificate in an Oil & Gas relevant trade an asset
- Strong Business acumen and proven professional network with demonstrated experience and success in leading a multidisciplinary project team
- Exceptional presentation and interpersonal skills with resilient business development and negotiating skills
- Detail oriented with a solid sense and vision of the entire project
- Ability to develop strategies and support operational growth through business development
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug and alcohol screening
- Must possess a clean driver’s abstract
Roska DBO Inc. is a customer-focused operations company with a 25+ years track record offering expertise in production and equipment solutions on well sites and facilities. Based in Grande Prairie, Alberta, with a network of locations, Roska serves all of western and northern Canada, plus selected U.S. and international markets, with a primary focus on the Alberta/ B.C. region.
In addition to fulfilling the contract operating needs of oil and gas producing, midstream and pipeline companies, Roska Designs, Builds and Operates well-site facilities, rents equipment and provides Production Testing and flowback services using a company-owned well testing fleet. When you join the Roska Team, the sky is the limit!
We thank all applicants in advance for your interest in Roska DBO and this position, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit roskadbo.catsone.com.