Roska DBO Inc. is currently recruiting for a Project Planner / Scheduler to work out of our head office located in Grande Prairie, AB.
As a Planner/Scheduler, you will be responsible for the planning, development and coordination of the project estimates and schedules. This would include tracking issues, analyzing data, and providing reports to key stakeholders and clients. You will be required to problem solve and continuously look for innovative solutions that can be utilized on projects. Preference will be given to candidates with a background in Oil & Gas Construction.
- Conduct detailed analysis of project requirements and specifications
- Complete full quantity take-off of all labour, equipment, and materials required to complete projects
- Establish a critical path schedule in order to estimate completion dates
- Reviews constructability issues in the preparation and review of work plans and schedules
- Possesses the ability to conceptualize a project without complete drawings
- Reviews project budgets, schedules, and execution plans to identify any potential risks prior to the project starting and throughout project life cycles
QUALIFICATIONS & TECHNICAL DELIVERY:
- Thorough understanding of construction execution strategy
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Applications (experience with MS Project or equivalent is an asset)
- Detail oriented with a solid sense and vision of the entire project
- Exceptional presentation and interpersonal skills with resilient business development and negotiating skills
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug and alcohol screening
- Must possess a clean driver’s abstract
- Journeyman Certificate in an Oil & Gas relevant trade an asset
- PMP Designation an asset
Roska DBO Inc. is a customer-focused operations company with a 25+ years track record offering expertise in production and equipment solutions on well sites and facilities. Based in Grande Prairie, Alberta, with a network of locations, Roska serves all of Western and Northern Canada, plus selected U.S. and international markets, with a primary focus on the Alberta/BC region.
In addition to fulfilling the contract operating needs of oil and gas producing, midstream, and pipeline companies, Roska Designs, Builds and Operates well-site facilities, rents equipment and provides Production Testing and flowback services using a company-owned well testing fleet. When you join the Roska Team, the sky is the limit!
We thank all applicants in advance for your interest in Roska DBO and this position, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit roskadbo.catsone.com.