- Leads the integration of scheduling and planning activities with regulatory bodies, external consultants, and internal groups.
- Maintains a program master schedule.
- Performs quality reviews on third-party schedules. Recommends corrective actions and supervises their implementation. Integrates third-party schedules into the overall program master schedule.
- Responsible for identifying schedule deviations on the scope with the package owner, and working with the package owner to identify and implement mitigations.
- Responsible for integrating subcontractor schedules into the master schedule.
- Responsible for supporting forecasting on a monthly basis, as directed by Project Controls Lead (Manager).
- Responsible to support project reporting and project presentations, as directed by the Project Controls Lead (Manager).
- Responsible for performing scheduling audits on service providers, as appropriate.
- Responsible for providing schedule input to help the project team define project execution plans and scope
- Responsible for ensuring Project Controls Overviews and Standards are properly applied and followed on a project with respect to Planning.
To apply for this job please visit www.brunel.net.