Vertex offers a modern, company-owned and maintained, fleet of haulers, vacuum, hydro-vac, pressure, water, steam trucks, chemical units and industrial cleaning equipment, capable of meeting all drilling, production, turnaround, plant and completion needs of our clients.
Vertex is currently accepting applications for one full-time, permanent Proposal Administrator in Calgary, Alberta. This position will help assist our Business Development Team in the preparation and editing of proposals and gathering technical reports for bid proposals.
- Diploma or Degree in Communications, English, or Marketing
- Two (2) years of experience in business administration and proposal writing
- Experience with marketing material and presentation creation
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills, with high attention to detail and experience producing and developing highly professional, winning proposals
- Advanced knowledge using Microsoft Office
- Experience in Western Canada within the Oil and Gas, Energy, and Oilfield Services Industries an asset
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Assist with proposal documents, supporting the Business Development team to prepare client RFP and RFQ documents
- Assisting Business Development team on proposal creation by identifying, and gathering all bid documentation
- Ensure work and proposals are developed in a timely and accurate manner
- Working with project managers to prioritize appropriate report and create documents such that customer deadlines are achieved
- Tracking, filing and updating our CRM
- Arranging meetings, conference calls and taking meeting minutes
- Arranging travel, vehicle, hotels and luncheons
- Other Administrative duties as requested by your Manager
- This position will be based out of our Calgary Downtown office.
- Compensation is commensurate with education and experience
With a track record of success, Vertex provides a fast-paced environment where people thrive. We recognize that each member brings a valuable skill-set to the Vertex team and we make health, safety and community well-being a priority by supporting numerous endeavors at each of our locations across North America.
At Vertex, we value teamwork through collaboration and provide support across the entire organization. If you think you have what it takes to play for the Vertex team, please apply.
*We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in this position, however only those selected for interviews will be contacted*
To apply for this job please visit vertex.ca.