Roska DBO Inc. is currently seeking a full-time Purchaser to join our team!
We are looking for self-motivated, team-oriented individuals who can also work independently, and are focused on safety. Roska DBO Inc. offers a competitive compensation package, including a group benefit plan.
This position will be based out of our Grande Prairie location.
General Area of Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the operations, fabrication, project management, and engineering teams to source and procure general and specialized equipment, materials, supplies, and services
- Communicate with project managers regarding what material is required for each job
- Prepare, issue, and manage Purchase Orders including timely changes, review, and close out
- Research materials for price, quality, and new sources on an on-going basis as part of continuous improvement efforts
- Provide recommendations regarding quotations, vendors, and suitable alternate products based on cost, availability, and required specifications
- Select vendors, establish relationships, and maintain vendor management records
- Assist with all aspects of warehouse operations including shipping, receiving, issuing, storage, returns, physical inventory counts, and system maintenance
- Adhere to company health, safety, and environmental practices and procedures
- 3-5 years’ experience in Shipping/Receiving, Warehousing, and/or Procurement
- Post-secondary education in Procurement or Supply Chain Management would be an asset
- Oil and Gas experience an asset (specifically knowledge of facilities and production equipment)
- Demonstrated organizational skills with the ability to handle a variety of time sensitive tasks
- Strong customer service, communication, team building, and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs – Outlook, Word, Excel, Teams
- Clean driver’s abstract
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Must pass a pre-employment drug and alcohol test
Roska DBO Inc. is a customer-focused operations company with a 25+ year track record, offering expertise in production and equipment solutions on well sites and facilities. Based in Grande Prairie, Alberta, with a network of locations, Roska serves all of Western and Northern Canada, plus selected U.S. and international markets, with a primary focus on the Alberta/BC region.
In addition to fulfilling the contract operating needs of oil and gas producing, midstream, and pipeline companies, Roska Designs, Builds and Operates well-site facilities, rents equipment, and provides Production Testing and flowback services using a company-owned well testing fleet. When you join the Roska Team, the sky is the limit!
We thank all applicants in advance for your interest in Roska DBO and this position, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Candidates must be legally entitled to work in Canada.
To apply for this job please visit roskadbo.catsone.com.