- Support the Regional QA Manager with the implementation and maintenance of the company’s quality assurance and HACCP programs.
- Maintain existing HACCP (FeedAssure) program through comprehensive document management processes and related checks as the role of HACCP Coordinator
- Assist in Maintaining the Ractopamine Free for Pork program.
- Implement and maintain Nutrace-related programs and activities as prescribed by the Regional Quality Assurance
- Manager and/or the North American Business Unit Quality Assurance Manager
- Participate in regional incident and complaint management processes – including leading identification, and implementation of corrective actions and preventative actions tactics
- Conduct monthly premise inspections and track resulting non-conformances
- Oversee the calibration and validation of production equipment defined in the HACCP program (Mixer CV, Meter Verifications, and Clean Out verification)
- This responsibility includes documenting regional procedures in line with the programs and executing the training requirement and audits with the operations team
- Investigate process and manufacturing errors to complete CAPA reports
- Organize Mock Recalls (annually) and administrate recalls (as needed)
- Communicate with all departments to investigate and problem solves issues to assist with the Continuous Improvement standard
To apply for this job please visit www.brunel.net.