POSITION SUMMARY The QC Coordinator will be responsible for the execution of assigned QC activities on the project site. CORE ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Ensure the implementation of QC requirements at the job site
- Perform pre-inspection to ensure that all installed materials are in conformance with the applicable standards, drawings and specifications;
- Conduct interim and final inspections with owner’s representative per inspection and testing procedures (I&TP.)
- Create Hydrotest packages and witness all testing activities
- Review Radiographic film
- Continually monitor work in-progress to ensure compliance with QC and other project requirements
- Act as an accessible resource on QC issues
- Coordinate Quality team member activities in conjunction with construction activities; and
- Prepare required documentation and maintain files for final turnover to the client
- Level 1 CWB certification required
- Relative technical diploma and/or trade certificate
- Applicable Safety Training certificates – H2S Alive, CSTS, etc.
- Must have the ability to pass a Alcohol & Drug test
Knowledge & Skills
- Strong client relations skills
- Exemplary professional verbal and written communication skills
- Meticulous record-keeping skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Advanced computer skills – MS Office, Adobe Pro/Blue Beam, etc.
- Capable of working independently with minimal direction
Who we are Strike Group is a Canadian company with locations in Alberta and Saskatchewan. Strike Group has been named one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies since 2007, and in 2013 was awarded Contractor of the Year by Alberta Venture. At Strike we demonstrate leadership, drive, creativity and initiative and reward people for their commitment, energy, enthusiasm and results. We treat others as we wish to be treated and, most importantly, ensure that every employee goes home safe. Why work for us Strike encourages and supports professional development through education and mentorship. We offer comprehensive benefits, competitive wages, and opportunities for career growth. We support the communities where we live and the Strike team that makes those communities thrive.
To apply for this job please visit www.strikegroup.ca.