- Establishing and enforcing GAP, GMP, HACCP and Quality Control Standards, providing technical and regulatory inputs to cultivation, packaging and labelling.
- Conducting daily inspection of production areas and storage areas.
- Reviewing certificates of analysis and results of laboratory tests for compliance to specification.
- Ensuring compliance with regulations through auditing of the quality and production systems.
- Writing, reviewing and revising SOP and forms on a regular basis.
- Inspecting incoming and outgoing materials to ensure compliance to specifications.
- Investigating product non-conformances; conducting material reviews for complaints, and document findings and responses.
- Conducting inventory of plants and initiate deviation procedure for any discrepancies.
- Managing product holds, release and disposition processes for noncompliant materials.
- Providing inputs to improve the quality management system.
- Responsible for production quality control and spot deviation when production veers from specifications.
- Participating in establishing standard cultivation practices, product development and validation studies such as shelf life studies.
- Working with the production team on developing product specifications for raw and finished products.
- Responsible for collecting environmental swabs, water samples and any other sample that might require testing.
- Providing feedback and/or suggestions for continuous improvement(s).
- Maintaining a safe working environment by reporting any issues, hazards, or concerns to management.
To apply for this job please visit www.brunel.energy.