A major oil and gas company is looking for a Rail Operator in the Fort St John area. The successful candidate will be local to the area and work a 7/7 shift, with transportation to site provided. The successful candidate will load propane and butane onto rail cars at the North Pine rail terminal, keep track of inventory, run heavy equipment, and work in a team setting.
Additional requirements include:
- Heavy equipment operating back ground an asset
- Oil and gas field operating experience an asset
- Must be a team player with strong leadership and communication skills
- Must be able to troubleshoot and handle issues as they arise
- Must have required safety tickets (First Aid, H2S Alive, etc.)
- Capable of passing a pre-employment drug and alcohol test
- Must have full class 5 driver license. No Graduated Driver License
We thank all candidates who apply but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Roska DBO Inc. is a customer-focused operations company with a more than 20-year track record offering expertise in production and equipment solutions on well sites and facilities. Based in Grande Prairie, Alberta, with a network of locations, Roska serves all of western and northern Canada, plus selected U.S. and international markets, with a primary focus on the Alberta/ B.C. region.
Our Staffing Services group works with customers across western Canada to recruit qualified candidates for assignments ranging from emergency callouts to longer term contingent workforce solutions. Our customers rely on us for operational staff, including plant/field operators, turnaround staff, administration and camp support staff.
In addition to fulfilling the operating needs of oil and gas producing, midstream and pipeline companies, Roska operates, designs and builds well-site facilities, rents equipment and provides production testing and flowback services using a company-owned well testing fleet. When you join the Roska team, the sky is the limit!
To apply for this job please visit roskadbo.catsone.com.