Our customer, a busy oil and gas company is looking for Railcar Loading Support. The successful candidates will be working as part of a tight knit team who builds and operates safe and reliable pipeline systems. You will foster a collaborative working environment to achieve success together. All while adhering to HSE procedures, which include but are not limited to: visually inspecting the work area, assessing air quality, issuing permits, and monitoring the railcar operator during loading and unloading. We would like to have the right people in place asap.
- Ensures for the safe operation of the transloading equipment including applying rules, special instructions, and transloading procedures
- Makes all connections for each product transfer
- Performing daily inspection and testing of equipment and safety devices
- Previous oil and gas experience (preferably in a safety sensitive role)
- Physically fit including the ability to pull self up and down from a railcar or ladder, ability to lift and twist hoses, ability to secure railcar brakes, comfort working from heights and utilizing fall protection, and ability to operate derails and switches
- Valid H2S and First Aid ticket
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug and alcohol test
- Valid Class 5 Driver’s License and clean abstract (No Graduted Driver’s License)
We thank all candidates who apply, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Roska DBO Inc. is a customer-focused operations company with a more than 20-year track record offering expertise in production and equipment solutions on well sites and facilities. Based in Grande Prairie, Alberta, with a network of locations, Roska serves all of western and northern Canada, plus selected U.S. and international markets, with a primary focus on the Alberta/ B.C. region.
Our Staffing Services group works with customers across western Canada to recruit qualified candidates for assignments ranging from emergency callouts to longer term contingent workforce solutions. Our customers rely on us for operational staff, including plant/field operators, turnaround staff, administration and camp support staff.
In addition to fulfilling the operating needs of oil and gas producing, midstream and pipeline companies, Roska operates, designs and builds well-site facilities, rents equipment and provides production testing and flowback services using a company-owned well testing fleet. When you join the Roska team the sky is the limit!
To apply for this job please visit roskadbo.catsone.com.