New Ventures Coordinator
Downtown Calgary, Alberta
Razor Energy Corp. (the “Company”) is a public junior oil and gas company seeking to add a New Ventures Coordinator on a six-month term employment contract.
The New Ventures Coordinator will report to the VP New Ventures and will initially be responsible for developing advanced initiatives from resources within and around existing hydrocarbon operations for a junior oil and gas company.
· Assisting in the identification, development, and execution of power generation solutions including self-generation and increased operational efficiency;
· Assisting in the identification and development of waste heat recovery solutions including co-generation and geothermal;
· Assisting in the identification and development of produced water disposal and recycling;
· Field infrastructure evaluation for project technical and economic modelling;
· Liaising with production and operations for the integration of non-hydrocarbon project activities with regular hydrocarbon operations;
· Consult with internal and external stakeholders to determine impact to operations while maintaining desired outcomes on New Venture opportunities.
· Develop relationships with vendors, service providers and customers to build sourcing networks.
· Audit and pre-qualify vendors for adherence to quality and scheduling requirements.
· Ensure compliance with all relevant regulatory.
· Identify and investigate issues and recommend solutions.
· Assist with special projects as requested and required.
· An engineer with 10-15+ years of progressively responsible experience in oil and gas operations.
· Ability to work in a growing, dynamic and changing environment.
· Commercial and bottom line focus.
· Proven ability to work with limited direction, self-motivated and will take the initiative to figure out issues and formulate solutions to address issues.
· Ability to manage numerous competing priorities in an effective manner.
· Strong conceptual, analytical, problem solving skills and sound decision making abilities.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
Only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted. No agency referrals.