Razor Energy Corp. (the “Company”) is a public junior oil and gas company seeking to add a full-time, Senior Production Engineer to our team.
Currently the Company is seeking a Senior Production Engineer who reports directly to the VP Production and will have the following key job responsibilities:
• Analyze, interpret, and optimize rod pump, PCP, ESP, and plunger lift artificial lift systems to improve production and runtime reliability
• Identify artificial lift repair/upgrades and well workover/stimulation candidates
• Run economics to rank all downhole intervention activities
• Design, budget and execute workovers and manage all downhole well operations
• Design, budget and execute end of life activities associated with Razor’s ABC and SRP programs
• Provide practical experience and inputs to EOR management including waterfloods and voidage analysis
• Accountable to work closely with head office and field operations staff with an ongoing focus to optimize production and lifting costs
• Interface with Engineering, Production accounting, Joint Venture, Land, Financial accounting, working interest partners and Marketing as required.
• Frequent travel and time spent in the field to be expected
• Prefer 15+ year’s related experience in the WCSB with relevant undergraduate Degree (or Diploma) in Engineering and current APEGA P.Eng. or P.L.(Eng.) Accreditation
• Conventional oil and gas experience managing service rig activity, operations, exploitation, and familiarity with field activities considered favorable
• Proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet and common oil industry software applications is required
• Strong leadership and interpersonal communication skills with the demonstrated ability to work equally well independently and/or collaboratively in a multi-disciplinary team
• Organizational skills, attention to detail, oral and written communication in combination with a strong work ethic are expected
• Forward-looking and progressive attitude and behavior
Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
Only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted. No agency referrals.
Please respond to this posting via email address below with cover letter and resume attached.
Thank you for your interest. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.