Razor Energy Corp.
Reporting to the Maintenance Planner but working closely with the field operations group working a 5/2, 4/3 shift. This field position is based in the Greater Swan Hills Area which allows continued access to the operating assets and you must reside within 100km of Swan Hills.
- Competent in repairs & maintenance of the following rotating equipment but not limited to:
- CAT, Waukesha, and Arrow engine drivers
- Natural gas compression, screw & reciprocating compressors (Sullair, Quincy, Corken, Ariel & Worthington)
- Assorted utility air compression equipment (Eagle, Quincy, Gardner Denver, & Champion)
- Centrifugal & positive displacement pumps (National oilwell, Bingham, Sulzer, & Grundfos Perform servicing on natural gas engine drivers including oil changes, filter changes, valve sets, compression testing, etc.
- Perform regular preventative maintenance activities such as vibration analysis, oil changes, greasing, cold/hot alignments & tune-ups
- Promote equipment working knowledge and troubleshoot with field operations
- Support Maintenance Planner with equipment inventory, scoping, budget, cost estimating, planning & job execution
- Assist Maintenance Planner with parts procurement & maintaining inventory database
- Demonstrate ability and initiative to improve or modify existing methods or procedures
- Work cohesively with other trades staff on necessary equipment repairs
Qualifications and Skills
- Certified journeyman Millwright or Inter-Provincial Red Seal with 10+ year’s related experience
- Pre-employment drug and alcohol test
- Valid driver’s license & good driving record
- Conventional oil and gas experience
- Experience a must with vibration analysis & digital alignment tools
- Team player keen to delivering results
- Personal commitment to Safety
- Proficiency in Microsoft and common oil industry software applications is required
- Self-motivated, ability to work alone & strong interpersonal communication skills
- Read & interpret service manuals to determine work procedures, repairs, & optimization
- Must be resourceful, for purposes of sourcing vendors, distributors for parts inquiries & troubleshooting
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Typical benefit package for a junior oil and gas company
- Company provided transportation
Only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted. No agency referrals.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.