Roska DBO Inc. is currently seeking a Reception Administrative Assistant for our busy client located in Whitecourt, AB. The shift for this role will be 6 hours a day, from 9am – 3pm, for 5 days per week with the possibility of becoming full time in the future. Must reside in the Whitecourt area.
If you are energetic and excited to work as part of a team, focused on providing exceptional customer service, completing each job to the highest standards and want to contribute your skills and experience within a growing and dynamic industry, then we want to hear from you!
Specific duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Inventory management
- Asset Integrity data support
- Regulatory administrative tasks
- Courteously receive and screen in-bound calls, emails and visitors, while always maintaining a professional image and demeanor
- Book meeting rooms and arrange for catering
- Photocopying, scanning and binding of various documents
- Ensure that all incoming mail is sorted and distributed
- Prepares all outgoing mail
- Make travel arrangements for staff
- Provide administrative support to the West operations team
- Order kitchen and office supplies and ensures all work areas are stocked appropriately
- Perform light housekeeping (dishwashers, counters, etc.)
- Typing of various correspondence as required (Word/Excel/PowerPoint)
- Take accurate minutes at company meetings and distribute accordingly
- Establish and maintain an effective filing system
- Production validation for various fields
- Maintain excellent rapport with field staff and vendors
- Open invoice coding and processing
- Assist with planning and organization of company social functions and events
Successful candidates will have the following:
- Highschool Diploma / Post-Secondary Diploma or Degree
- 2-3 years of previous office administration work experience
- Basic knowledge of the oil and gas industry
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Motivated and enthusiastic team player
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral
- Effective time management and organizational skills with ability to prioritize and multi-task
We thank all applicants in advance for your interest in Roska DBO Inc., only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Roska DBO Inc. is a customer-focused operations company with a 25 year track record offering expertise in production and equipment solutions on well sites and facilities. Based in Grande Prairie, Alberta, with a network of locations, Roska serves all of western and northern Canada, plus selected U.S. and international markets, with a primary focus on the Alberta/ B.C. region.
In addition to fulfilling the contract operating needs of oil and gas producing, midstream and pipeline companies, Roska Designs, Builds and Operates well-site facilities, rents equipment and provides Production Testing and flowback services using a company-owned well testing fleet. When you join the Roska Team, the sky is the limit!
To apply for this job please visit roskadbo.catsone.com.