Our client, a major oil and gas company, is seeking a Receptionist/Administrator for their Grande Prairie office . The successful candidate will greet and assist all customers in a friendly and courteous manner while remaining composed and professional at all times. This is a part-time position with hours between 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM, approximately 2-3 days per week; longer shifts will be required for holiday coverage.
- Greet customers in a friendly and courteous manner whether on the phone or in person
- Assist with all invoicing and accounts payable duties
- Assist internal departments with administrative requests
- Filing, faxing, and photocopying duties
- Previous reception/office administration experience preferred
- Experience working with OpenInvoice a definite asset
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Must be a team player, but also be able to work independently
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines
We thank all applicants in advance for your interest in Roska DBO Inc., and this position, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Roska DBO Inc. is a customer-focused operations company with a 20+ year’s track record offering expertise in production and equipment solutions on well sites and facilities. Based in Grande Prairie, Alberta, with a network of locations, Roska serves all of western and northern Canada, plus selected U.S. and international markets, with a primary focus on the Alberta/ B.C. region.
In addition to fulfilling the contract operating needs of oil and gas producing, midstream and pipeline companies, Roska Designs, Builds and Operates well-site facilities, rents equipment and provides Production Testing and flowback services using a company-owned well testing fleet. When you join the Roska Team, the sky is the limit!
To apply for this job please visit roskadbo.catsone.com.