A major oil and gas company is currently looking for a Receptionist / Administrator for their Grande Prairie office. This is a term position from Monday-Friday, 8:00am – 5:00pm, with an hour for lunch. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Courteously receive and screen in-bound calls, emails, and visitors
- Routine data entry (requires high attention to detail)
- Provide administrative support to office departments
- Review, evaluate and distribute all incoming and outgoing mail
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality in all interactions
- Maintain a professional image and demeanor with all employees, management, executives and visitors at all times
- Manage phone system and copies
- Coordinate couriers
- Other duties, relevant to the position, shall be assigned as required
- Experience in an office setting for 1-2 years
- Excellent working knowledge of various computer programs including:
- Microsoft Office – Word, Excel
- Database Software
- Excellent communication skills
- Reliable, professional, with a friendly disposition
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi–task
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
We thank all interested candidates who apply, however only those being considered will be contacted directly for an interview.
Roska DBO Inc. is a customer-focused operations company with a more than 20-year track record offering expertise in production and equipment solutions on well sites and facilities. Based in Grande Prairie, Alberta, with a network of locations, Roska serves all of western and northern Canada, plus selected U.S. and international markets, with a primary focus on the Alberta/ B.C. region.
Our Staffing Services group works with customers across western Canada to recruit qualified candidates for both assignments ranging from emergency callouts to longer term contingent workforce solutions. In addition to fulfilling the operating needs of oil and gas producing, midstream and pipeline companies, Roska operates, designs and builds well-site facilities, rents equipment and provides production testing and flowback services using a company-owned well testing fleet. When you join the Roska team, the sky is the limit!
To apply for this job please visit roskadbo.catsone.com.