- Responsible for regulatory compliance of food product formulations, label claims, product labeling, and nutritional statements
- Applies regulatory knowledge and references regulatory standards to ensure compliance to national and international food regulations.
- Responsible for certification and/or adherence to organic, gluten-free, non-GMO, kosher, and other standards
- Provides regulatory perspective for new products including labeling, claims, ingredients and identifies regulatory constraints.
- Acts as the main point of contact for all regulatory matters and advises on regulatory requirements, including import and export requirements.
- Well-versed in CFIA, FDA, and overseas regulations and policies and ensures ongoing compliance with food regulations.
- Communicates relevant updates to internal stakeholders regarding food labeling regulations.
- Leads product shelf-life studies.
- Contributes expertise to the company’s GFSI-recognized food safety and quality management system and assists in internal auditing and HACCP plan compliance.
To apply for this job please visit www.brunel.net.