- File regulatory submissions) to Health Canada to maintain compliance for marketed products with a focus on product monographs and drug labels;
- Update required internal systems and databases with regulatory affairs information, as per company SOPs;
- Communicate and work with company’s local (e.g., Canada brand team) and global stakeholders, according to SOPs;
- Prepare ASMF (Active Substance Master File) regulatory submissions to Health Canada;
- Interact directly with Health Canada, and to address questions on filed submissions to ensure approval;
- Review promotional and non-promotional material to ensure compliance for all products (marketed or development) from the company portfolios.
To apply for this job please visit www.brunel.net.