- Lead Root Cause analysis on equipment failures to contribute to continuous improvement, implement, track and look back to ensure recommendations effectiveness
- Responsible for developing solutions to complex problems which require ingenuity and creativity
- Provide technical support to others throughout the business unit
- Analyze equipment performance based on operating data and maintenance history. Identify and investigate the bad actors
- Identify and implement improvement ideas to improve operational performance, increase availability and reduce costs.
- Provide leadership and decision-making skills during turnarounds and unplanned equipment outages regarding repair solutions.
- Provide input to a risk management plan that will anticipate risks that could adversely impact plant operations
- Determine the function, capability, functional failure modes, probability of failure, impact severity and acceptable risk for assets to define the right maintenance requirements to eliminate functional failures and their effects
- Utilize reliability engineering tools to assess and maximize equipment reliability
- Systematically define, design, develop, monitor, and refine an asset maintenance plan that includes:
- Effective utilization of predictive condition monitoring and other non-destructive testing methodologies to proactively identify potential reliability issues
- Review, interpret of vibration and oil analysis, provide recommendations and track the effectiveness
- Establish and monitor key performance indicators for assets
- Support the development of Reliability Centered Maintenance processes
- Assist in the financial justification of asset reliability upgrades and improvements using life cycle costing
To apply for this job please visit www.brunel.net.