Our customer, a busy oil and gas company is looking for a Relief Field Operator in the Lacombe area. The successful candidate will be working as part of a small tight knit team. This is an opportunity to grow and plant long term roots with a rising established company with unique operations based in central Alberta. You will foster a collaborative working environment to achieve success together. We are looking for candidates who bring experience but who are also eager to learn. All while strictly adhering to HSE procedures.
We are looking to have the right candidate in place to start work in May. The position is estimated to run until the end of September. Candidates must be local to the Lacombe or Red Deer area’s as no accommodations are provided. The shift for these roles will be on a 9 day on and 5 days off rotation working from 7am until 4 pm daily.
We are strictly looking for a candidate’s with the following:
- Minimum of 10 year’s related field operating experience including:
- working with sour, light oil
- oil battery’s
- pump jacks
- electrical submersible pumps
- battery operating experience including knowledge of all vessels, aux equipment including reciprocating compression
- Pipeline, pigging experience
- Competency in basic computer skills and production software applications, experience with process controls, HMI’s, SCADA systems
- A disciplined work ethic
- Strong mechanical and technical aptitudes
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills with a demonstrated ability to plan work and prioritize deadlines
- Demonstrated safety mindset; ability to actively participate in all safety initiatives
- Capable of working in both a team and individual environment
- Driver’s license (no GDL) and clean driver’s abstract
- Ability to pass pre-employment drug and alcohol test
- Certification in WHIMIS, First Aid, TDG, H2S Alive, and other relevant courses
We thank all candidates who apply, but only those with the required experience will be selected for an interview.
Roska DBO Inc. is a customer-focused operations company with a more than 20-year track record offering expertise in production and equipment solutions on well sites and facilities. Based in Grande Prairie, Alberta, with a network of locations, Roska serves all of western and northern Canada, plus selected U.S. and international markets, with a primary focus on the Alberta/ B.C. region.
Our Staffing Services group works with customers across western Canada to recruit qualified candidates for assignments ranging from emergency callouts to longer term contingent workforce solutions. Our customers rely on us for operational staff, including plant/field operators, turnaround staff, administration and camp support staff.
In addition to fulfilling the operating needs of oil and gas producing, midstream and pipeline companies, Roska operates, designs and builds well-site facilities, rents equipment and provides production testing and flowback services using a company-owned well testing fleet. When you join the Roska team the sky is the limit!
To apply for this job please visit roskadbo.catsone.com.