A major oil and gas company is looking for a Relief Plant Operator to join their busy facility near Grande Cache, AB. The successful candidate will have experience operating in a modern NGL facility. This is a relief position, estimated to last 2-3 months. The position will run on a 7/7 shift and camp is provided for this role.
– 5+ years of gas plant operations experience
– Experience with NGL’s and hydrocarbons
– Must be able to follow procedures, understand piping and process equipment
– Preference would be given to applicants with strong processing facilities experience
– Must be a self-starter who can work with little to no supervision
– Valid safety tickets and a clean driving abstract
– Capable of passing pre-employment drug & alcohol test
We thank all applicants for their interest in working with Roska DBO and this position; however only local candidates will be selected and contacted for an interview.
Roska DBO Inc. is a customer-focused operations company with a more than 20-year track record offering expertise in production and equipment solutions on well sites and facilities. Based in Grande Prairie, Alberta, with a network of locations, Roska serves all of western and northern Canada, plus selected U.S. and international markets, with a primary focus on the Alberta/ B.C. region.
Our Staffing Services group works with customers across western Canada to recruit qualified candidates for assignments ranging from emergency callouts to longer term contingent workforce solutions. Our customers rely on us for operational staff, including plant/field operators, turnaround staff, administration and camp support staff.
In addition to fulfilling the operating needs of oil and gas producing, midstream and pipeline companies, Roska operates, designs and builds well-site facilities, rents equipment and provides production testing and flowback services using a company-owned well testing fleet. When you join the Roska team, the sky is the limit!
To apply for this job please visit roskadbo.catsone.com.