Roska DBO Inc. Is looking for a Relief Truck Loading Operator for our busy customer based in Fort McMurray, AB. This is a on call position for sickness and vacation coverages. This is the perfect position for a semi-retired individual who would like part time work. Our customer is looking for Truck Loading support at the fertilizer plant which makes 300 Tonnes of fertilizer a day. (7-8 Semi-Truck Loads). The facility runs 24 hours a day and the operators would be required to work 7 On and 7 Off, 12-hour shifts, 7 am to 7 pm, and or the nightshift 7 pm to 7 am.
- Oversee cargo handling and secure loads, including equipment preparation, application of safe practices, and compliance with applicable Acts and regulations
- Operate loader to unload and load fertilizer onto or from trucks for shipping and receiving.
- Check and ensure fluids and maintenance of loader
- Fuel up machines
- Other duties as assigned
- Ensure work is completed according to Company Safety and Quality Policies
- 5 years previous loading experience
- Valid Wheel Loader Operators Certificate
- Basic understanding on liquid ammonium sulfate and fertilizer
- Commitment to Safety
- Must be able to maneuver loader in tight locations
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Essential attentiveness to the general surroundings at all times
- Capable of working in both a team and individual environment
- Driver’s license no GDL and clean a driver’s abstract
- Ability to pass pre-employment drug and alcohol test
- H2S ticket and First Aid ticket
We thank all candidates who apply, but only those with the required experience will be selected for an interview.
Roska DBO Inc. is a customer-focused operations company with a more than 20-year track record offering expertise in production and equipment solutions on well sites and facilities. Based in Grande Prairie, Alberta, with a network of locations, Roska serves all of western and northern Canada, plus selected U.S. and international markets, with a primary focus on the Alberta/ B.C. region.
Our Staffing Services group works with customers across western Canada to recruit qualified candidates for assignments ranging from emergency callouts to longer term contingent workforce solutions. Our customers rely on us for operational staff, including plant/field operators, turnaround staff, administration and camp support staff.
In addition to fulfilling the operating needs of oil and gas producing, midstream and pipeline companies, Roska operates, designs and builds well-site facilities, rents equipment and provides production testing and flowback services using a company-owned well testing fleet. When you join the Roska team the sky is the limit!
To apply for this job please visit roskadbo.catsone.com.