RemedX Remediation Services Inc
RemedX Remediation Services Inc., celebrating 25 years in the environmental services sector, is growing our waste management business. Transformation is a natural part of our business model, but we are environmental science nerds and we need help to tell the world how wonderful we are!!
RemedX is looking for an Account Manager who will help expand our oilfield and industrial waste landfill disposal services by pursuing new clients and keeping our current ones happy. The focus will be on developing relationships with mid to large size customers, offering environmental solutions and growing revenue within the waste management business unit. This position is accountable for leading, facilitating and maintaining contact with key and target customers for selling our services.
This is a permanent, full-time position based in downtown Calgary. There is some travel required.
Your Key Responsibilities/Accountabilities
Develop new business opportunities by building and sustaining strong, trusting relationships with customers and prospects. This includes outbound prospecting, contract renewal, and follow-up to targeted marketing leads.
- Call on oilfield, environmental remediation, and industrial customers to offer waste disposal services by demonstrating comprehensive knowledge of our services, and the value proposition for the client.
- Organize/participate in market development activities and implement initiatives to increase market penetration.
- Ability to present ideas and information in a clear, concise, organized, and diplomatic manner; ask appropriate questions to obtain information. Present prepared information in a manner that is clear and concise, holds their interest and addresses their needs.
- Participate in defining and executing the overall business strategy, goals and objectives.
The Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required:
- Ability to develop strong, long-lasting customer relationships with all levels of professionals within organizations.
- Utilized as a resource by clients when questions or opportunities arise related to our waste disposal business or related fields.
- Stays connected to the local market conditions, communicating customer needs and growth opportunities internally to RemedX management.
- Utilize effective communication skills across the organization to manage the sales process and deliver Customer Focussed service to every account.
Education and Experience Required:
- Education equivalent to Degree/Diploma in Sales/Marketing, or equivalent related work experience combination.
- 1-3 years of experience in sales environment. Oilfield/industrial waste experience a definite asset.
- Exceptional networking, cold calling techniques & skills.
- Strong computer skills knowledge: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, social media
- Willingness to work and learn with our team across environmental disciplines.
- Ability to write customer letters, reports and proposals.
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada and possess a Drivers License
What We Offer You:
- Competitive salary including a bonus component.
- Education reimbursement, training, and professional development opportunities
- Internal advancement opportunities at all levels
- Reimbursement of professional dues and tuitions
- On site gym membership and parking privileges.
- Group health/dental/vision/prescription drug plans
- Paid vacation days.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.