RemedX Remediation Services Inc
As a Senior Project Manager at RemedX Remediation Services Inc., you will support projects that span multiple disciplines and deliver high quality solutions for our clients. In this pivotal role, you will play a crucial part in ensuring the successful execution of projects while maintaining seamless communication with the client and stakeholders. Your principal focus will be coordinating earthworks and construction related tasks at complex remedial sites.
Your experience in the industry and/or consulting, as well as your project and people skills will enable you to excel. As the Senior Project Manager, you will oversee the delivery of large-scale environmental remediation projects by:
- Act as RemedXs’ representative with the client and contractors during work execution;
- Leading the Management Team in the delivery of the construction scope, schedule, budget and quality for complex work packages, to be delivered primarily by subcontractors;
- Communicate and interact effectively and professionally with supervisors, employees, and others individually or in a team environment by facilitating effective communication and minimize misunderstandings and ensure all stakeholders are informed;
- Works with other managers, project staff, and discipline leads to develop budgets, schedules, and plans for the various elements of project(s);
- Work closely with contractors, and consultants to successfully execute projects;
- Understand how to represent the clients and RemedXs’ best interests regarding contractual and technical challenges;
- Demonstrate leadership on site including managing field resources and all contractors to complete their portion of work safely, on-time and to an acceptable standard of quality;
- Works with the project staff to devise and execute action plans to rectify potential cost overruns or delays, or to accommodate significant changes to the scope of work;
- Analyzes cost estimates to ensure they are reasonable and justifiable;
- May participate in negotiations with regulatory agencies in support of our clients;
- Prepares and reviews, written reports and presentations (for regulators/clients/ subcontractors and management personnel);
- Plan and prepare construction schedules, milestones and monitor progress;
- Monitors and reports to management on the progress of project activity, including significant milestones and conditions which could affect project cost or schedule;
- Develop and implement quality control programs;
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations. Develop work schedules;
- Maintaining a safe, organized, clean site, and preside over regular safety meetings;
- Manage contract administration (subcontractor/management communication);
- Identify and address issues that may impact project progress, proactively proposing adjustments as needed;
- Oversee and approve the monthly job cost updates and quarterly cash flow projections;
- Review, approve and negotiate change orders;
- Maintain and update tracking tools with current values for contracts and data summaries.
The ideal candidate will possess a bachelor’s degree in construction management, Civil or Environmental Engineering and have relevant experience in the field.
- 7+ years of experience with on-site coordination and management of multiple subcontractors and suppliers, control of work areas and quality control on large-scale, preferably environmental remediation type projects;
- Demonstrated experience in working on earthworks/construction projects including problem solving and working with multiple crews;
- Professional designation (or the ability to obtain one), as an engineer;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing;
- Good organizational skills, the ability to manage several assignments simultaneously;
- Proficient computer skills – Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, MS Projects etc.).
What you can expect:
The employee will receive access to our comprehensive benefits package that promotes physical, mental, financial, and emotional well-being. This includes but is not limited to:
- Annual Performance Bonus
- Company Vehicle and Fuel Allowance
- Gym Membership
- Health Spending Account
- Life Insurance and Disability Coverage
- Paid Sick Leave, Vacation and Holidays, etc.
Salary Range: $135,000 – $175,000
The actual base salary offered is determined based on the successful candidate’s relevant experience, skills, and competencies.
Qualified applicants interested in joining a dynamic team are encouraged to submit a resume and cover letter electronically. We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for the position; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.