One of our client’s is looking for a Remote Camp Cook for the Grande Prairie area. This position is a short term position running June 24th – July 17th 12 hour days. Camp is provided .Additional requirements include:
- Must have your own transportation and a valid driver’s license
- Food Safe Certificate
- At least 3-5 years’ experience with camp cooking
- Prepare all meals
- Plan menus
- Work with minimal supervision
- Estimate food requirements and costs
- Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
- Clean kitchen and work areas
- Must be capable of heavy lifting and moving stock (up to 30 lbs)
- Shifts are 12 hour days
- The camp is a dry facility – no drugs or alcohol are permitted on site
We thank all applicants in advance for your interest in Roska DBO Inc., only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Roska DBO Inc. is a customer-focused operations company with a 25+ year’s track record offering expertise in production and equipment solutions on well sites and facilities. Based in Grande Prairie, Alberta, with a network of locations, Roska serves all of western and northern Canada, plus selected U.S. and international markets, with a primary focus on the Alberta/ B.C. region.
In addition to fulfilling the contract operating needs of oil and gas producing, midstream and pipeline companies, Roska Designs, Builds and Operates well-site facilities, rents equipment and provides Production Testing and flowback services using a company-owned well testing fleet. When you join the Roska Team, the sky is the limit!
To apply for this job please visit roskadbo.catsone.com.