A major oil and gas company is looking for a Field Operator in the Hamburg/Chinchaga area.
The position runs on an 8/6 shift, staying in camp.
A minimum of 5 years’ experience is required.
This is a fulltime, contract operating position requiring a quad.
The successful candidate will be required to stay in a small camp where they will be responsible for preparing their own meals.
Other Requirements and Experiences Include:
- Operating both remote and drive in sweet gas and oil wells including:
- Plunger lifts
- Booster compressors
- Strong ability to optimize all field equipment.
- Strong understanding of safe work procedures.
- Mechanical aptitude is an asset.
- ATV course is a definite asset.
- Valid Class 5 driver’s license.
- Current safety tickets (First Aid, H2S Alive, CSO at a minimum).
- Computer literate in general with focus on PM Suite, Excel, Microsoft Word.
- Must enjoy a team environment and possess excellent communication skills.
- Must be self – motivated, open-minded and results oriented individual.
- Must have a strong commitment to Health, Safety and the Environment.
- Must be able to troubleshoot while under pressure and handle critical issues as they arise.
- Capable of passing a pre-employment drug and alcohol test.
**While we recognize everyone’s right to make their own health decisions, please be aware that access to this client’s site requires proof of vaccination.
We thank all applicants in advance for your interest in Roska DBO Inc., only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Roska DBO Inc. is a customer-focused operations company with a 20+ year’s track record offering expertise in production and equipment solutions on well sites and facilities. Based in Grande Prairie, Alberta, with a network of locations, Roska serves all of western and northern Canada, plus selected U.S. and international markets, with a primary focus on the Alberta/ B.C. region.
In addition to fulfilling the contract operating needs of oil and gas producing, midstream and pipeline companies, Roska Designs, Builds and Operates well-site facilities, rents equipment and provides Production Testing and flowback services using a company-owned well testing fleet. When you join the Roska Team, the sky is the limit!
To apply for this job please visit roskadbo.catsone.com.