- Lead or support projects that pertain to the exploration, development, and implementation of process improvements, new or existing products, and catalyst solutions.
- Collaborate with product scientists, catalyst chemists, manufacturing staff and other disciplines.
- Prepare and present Technical Reports throughout projects.
- Perform peer reviews for others on the team.
- Apply chemical engineering fundamentals to assist in the conceptual design of new processes.
- Develop advanced process models and steady state/dynamic process simulations by applying thermodynamics, mass transfer and heat transfer principles.
- Prepare for and lead pilot and commercial scale plant trials, process complex data, use applied statistics and mathematical models in planning and executing experimental plans and troubleshooting.
- Conduct technical and economic evaluations on alternative solutions.
- Prepare assessments on new technologies which may span the range of Technology Readiness Level.
- Work with business analysts and estimators to generate business case evaluations.
To apply for this job please visit www.brunel.net.