- Initiate or lead projects that pertain to the design, operation and optimization of gas transmission systems, and petrochemicals manufacturing facilities. Meet research or other project goals within time and budget constraints.
- Apply wide ranging engineering fundamentals, particularly in fluid dynamics, thermodynamics, mass, and heat transfer principles to develop advanced models to solve specific problems related to each project.
- Develop solution techniques and computer codes to solve specific problems
- Design and construct experiments and test rigs in collaboration with senior scientists
- Analyze experimental data
- Write technical reports and conference/journal articles.
- Troubleshoot problems and apply innovative thinking to generate new ideas and create inventive solutions.
- Communicate results and findings to project team members and leadership through meetings, presentations, and technical reports.
To apply for this job please visit www.brunel.net.