Rolling Hills Energy Ltd. is an active and growing private junior E&P company founded in 2014 with assets in the Clearwater and Viking. Rolling Hills Energy Ltd. is seeking an Operations Geologist to primarily assist with day-to-day geosteering operations for 1-2 rigs as well as contribute to geological mapping and asset evaluations.
The ideal candidate would possess:
• 5-10 years industry experience
• Geosteering experience in multilateral horizontal wells
• A team mentality with excellent communication skills
• Proficiency with Accumap, StarSteer and/or Surfer software
• Geological understanding of the Clearwater and Viking formations
• Competent data management
• Wellsite and heavy oil experience
• B.Sc. in Geology/Geoscience
• APEGA Registration
This position would be a Salaried, Permanent, Full-Time position with benefits based in Calgary.
Interested applicants can forward their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.