Roska DBO Inc. is currently recruiting for a Rotating Equipment Technician to work out of our Grande Prairie, AB location.
- Working on rotating equipment: including but not limited to; compressors, engines, pumps, valves, coolers, panels, generator packages, and related machinery
- Preventative maintenance on equipment, including inspections and current condition reports
- Performing all aspects of repairs and overhauls
- Troubleshooting machinery / equipment
- Pre-purchase inspections on surplus equipment
- Installation and commissioning of new packages
- Be available for both shop and field work as required
- Be available to participate in on-call rotation for after hour calls as required
- All work is to be performed in a safe manner and in accordance with the company HSE policies.
- Journeyman Millwright/Industrial Mechanic Certificate (or enrolled in apprenticeship program)
- Possess a well-rounded knowledge of diesel and natural gas engines, gensets, centrifugal and PD pumps
- Experience with oil and gas operations is an asset
- Ability to perform physically demanding work
- A proven mechanical aptitude with experience around operating rotating equipment along with strong communication skills
- Demonstrated safety mindset; ability to actively participate in all safety initiatives
- Capable of working in both a team and individual environment
- A valid driver’s licence and a clean driving record
- Ability to pass pre-employment drug and alcohol test
- Certification in WHMIS, First Aid, TDG, H2S Alive, and other relevant courses
Roska DBO Inc. is a customer-focused operations company with a 25+ year’s track record offering expertise in production and equipment solutions on well sites and facilities. Based in Grande Prairie, Alberta, with a network of locations, Roska serves all of Western and Northern Canada, plus selected U.S. and international markets, with a primary focus on the Alberta/B.C. region.
In addition to fulfilling the contract operating needs of oil and gas producing, midstream and pipeline companies, Roska Designs, Builds and Operates well-site facilities, rents equipment and provides Production Testing and flowback services using a company-owned well testing fleet. When you join the Roska Team, the sky is the limit!
We thank all applicants in advance for your interest in Roska DBO Inc., and this position, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit roskadbo.catsone.com.