Roska DBO Inc. is currently seeking 2 candidates to fill the position of Safety & Accounts Payable Administrator for our busy client, in the Chetwynd, BC area. The successful candidates will be responsible for assisting the Operations & Maintenance teams at their busy gas plant. The position will require daily travel to and from the plant. The shift for this role is Monday to Friday, 8 hours per day. Wage range is between $23-$25/hour, depending on level of experience.
- Ability to Input, analyze, report, and provide support for Learner Management System
- Maintain an inventory of Safety Support Materials
- Comply with all company policies & procedures as well as applicable Provincial and Federal Regulations
- Demonstrate commitment to Safety & Environmental principles
- Receive incoming invoices from various sources and prepare utilizing set process
- Other duties as assigned
- Applied Business Technology Certificate or equivalent experience required
- Accounting Diploma or higher is an asset
- Previous Accounts Payable and/or Open Invoice experience
- Minimum of 5 years of Industry experience
- MS Office skills and experience required, Advanced Excel an asset
- Ability to perceive, develop and follow Protocols and Procedures
- High level of communication, organization time management and analytical skills
We thank all applicants in advance for your interest in Roska DBO Inc., only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Roska DBO Inc. is a customer-focused operations company with a 25 year track record offering expertise in production and equipment solutions on well sites and facilities. Based in Grande Prairie, Alberta, with a network of locations, Roska serves all of western and northern Canada, plus selected U.S. and international markets, with a primary focus on the Alberta/ B.C. region.
In addition to fulfilling the contract operating needs of oil and gas producing, midstream and pipeline companies, Roska Designs, Builds and Operates well-site facilities, rents equipment and provides Production Testing and flowback services using a company-owned well testing fleet. When you join the Roska Team, the sky is the limit!
To apply for this job please visit roskadbo.catsone.com.