Roska DBO Inc. is currently seeking a Safety Administrator for our busy client based in Calgary Alberta. The successful candidate is a leader of safety excellence, responsible for ensuring compliance of the Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) plan as well as assisting the Safety Business Department. This position is a term role estimated to last 12 month with possibility of extension.
- Support all related data bases, including data input, data capture, follow up, and review for accuracy
- Maintain filing of documents for Health and Safety
- Distribute Health and Safety information to the field operations and other necessary departments as required (i.e.: TDG exemption permits, Hazard Assessments and Worksite Safety Observations etc.); some physical activities involving lifting boxes
- Entering and filing Work Site Safety Observations
- Entering Near Miss HID (NMHID) and closing off of the NMHIDs, which involves a total review verifying all items are completed and actuate
- Supply Requests, construct Emergency Response Visor Kits with appropriate materials/forms and loading USB’s for Site Supervisor Training
- Provide exceptional support with a proactive, hands-on approach thereby supporting the field’s ability to increase productivity and efficiency
- Reliable, flexible, and willing to change with the environment
- Superior organizational, critical thinking and time management skills
- 2+ years of related industry experience with Grade 12 or GED
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Experience in Oil and Gas industry is an asset
- Proven professional written & verbal communication skills (English) in a corporate environment
- Valid class 5 Drivers License
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug and alcohol test
We thank all applicants in advance for your interest in Roska DBO Inc., only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Roska DBO Inc. is a customer-focused operations company with a 20+ year’s track record offering expertise in production and equipment solutions on well sites and facilities. Based in Grande Prairie, Alberta, with a network of locations, Roska serves all of western and northern Canada, plus selected U.S. and international markets, with a primary focus on the Alberta/ B.C. region.
In addition to fulfilling the contract operating needs of oil and gas producing, midstream and pipeline companies, Roska Designs, Builds and Operates well-site facilities, rents equipment and provides Production Testing and flowback services using a company-owned well testing fleet. When you join the Roska Team, the sky is the limit!
To apply for this job please visit roskadbo.catsone.com.