- Develop and deliver communications to educate/guide internal stakeholders on the application of Responsible Care programs
- Provides boots on the ground Responsible Care support to Contractor Health & Safety Advisors and leaders
- Represents the Project as a Company Responsible Care ambassador to Contractors, Worker Trades Representatives and Joint Health & Safety Committees
- Monitors and reports RC performance through the use of balanced scorecards that include leading and trailing indicators of performance
- Develop and deliver appropriate Responsible Care related training as required
- Leads incident investigations, audits, inspections and gap analyses and recommends and implements actions to address findings
- Work closely with all members of project leadership, employees and Contractors as well as represents Responsible Care by actively participating with internal and external networks and organizations
To apply for this job please visit www.brunel.net.