Our customer, a major oil and gas company is looking for a Plant Operator who also holds their 2nd or 3rd class power engineering. The successful candidate will hold a minimum of 5 years of Plant Operations experience, preferably in SAGD. This position is based out of Fort McMurray, Alberta. The work schedule is 14 days on and 14 days off. This is a fly in and fly out position.
• Responsibly and consistently monitors and operates the plant.
• Conducts surveillance of operating equipment and critical parameters, while keeping accurate operations logs.
• May prepare equipment for maintenance and perform maintenance and preventative inspections.
• Identifies improvement opportunities and work with others to implement changes.
• Supports and complies with the policies, goals, efforts, and Health, Safety and Environmental (HSE) Management System.
Required and Preferred Skills and Experience
• 5+ years of experience.
• 2nd or 3rd class ticket Power Engineering ticket required as a minimum, preference may be given to a 2nd class ticket.
• Demonstrates the ability to learn terminology, applications and standard procedures for performing the job function.
• Performs routine, basic office/field tasks using established procedures.
• Basic mechanical aptitude
• Basic understanding of Microsoft Office, Word, Excel.
Please include wage expectations in application
We thank all applicants for their interest in working with Roska DBO Inc. However only those selected, will be contacted for an interview.
**A criminal record check will be required and is a condition of employment.**
***While we recognize everyone’s right to make their own health decisions, please be aware that access to this client site requires proof of double vaccination. ***
Roska DBO Inc. is a customer-focused operations company with a more than 20-year track record offering expertise in production and equipment solutions on well sites and facilities. Based in Grande Prairie, Alberta, with a network of locations, Roska serves all of western and northern Canada, plus selected U.S. and international markets, with a primary focus on the Alberta/ B.C. region.
Our Staffing Services group works with customers across western Canada to recruit qualified candidates for assignments ranging from emergency callouts to longer term contingent workforce solutions. Our customers rely on us for operational staff, including plant/field operators, turnaround staff, administration and camp support staff.
In addition to fulfilling the operating needs of oil and gas producing, midstream and pipeline companies, Roska operates, designs and builds well-site facilities, rents equipment and provides production testing and flowback services using a company-owned well testing fleet. When you join the Roska team, the sky is the limit!
To apply for this job please visit roskadbo.catsone.com.