Vertex offers a modern, company owned and maintained, fleet of haulers, vacuum, hydro-vac, pressure, water, steam trucks, chemical units and industrial cleaning equipment, capable of meeting all drilling, production, turnaround, plant and completion needs of our clients.
Vertex is currently accepting applications for a full-time, permanent Semi Vac Operator in Edam, Saskatchewan. The successful candidate must have experience working in plant and field environments and have valid oilfield safety tickets. WHAT DO WE OFFER
• Competitive Wages
• Benefit Package
• Work/Life Balance
• Flexible Shifts
• Modern Fleet of Equipment
• Safe Work Environment
• Training CANDIDATE QUALIFICATIONS
• Valid Class 1 drivers license with a clean abstract (previous 3 years)
• 1- 3 years of driving experience
• Possess safety tickets including but not limited to First Aid/CPR, Construction Safety Training (CSTS, Transportation of Dangerous Goods (TDG) and H2S Alive
• Demonstrate a commitment to environmental compliance and safe work practices
• Ability to work independently while managing time and productivity
• Must be in good health and physical condition to perform duties assigned
• Integrity and reliability, willing to accept after hour calls when necessary RESPONSIBILITIES
• Comply with Company policies and procedures, health and safety procedures, department of transportation and hazardous materials/waste requirements and regulations
• Perform maintenance on units to ensure cleanliness and efficient operation
• Ensure customer and client satisfaction by providing excellent customer service at all times
• Complete and maintain all required paperwork and documentation properly within set time lines; this includes daily logs, dispatch and trip reports and time sheets
• Follow all local, provincial and federal compliance regulations and rules
• Perform pre and post trip inspections, follow company policies and procedures for routine maintenance, perform general housekeeping to ensure units are operating properly and report any inefficiency to Supervisor
• Safely observe all company operating guidelines and procedures
• Observe all company environmental health and safety operating guidelines LOCATION
• This position will be based out of our Edam, Saskatchewan location. APPLY NOW
With a track record of success, Vertex provides a fast-paced environment where people thrive. We recognize that each member brings a valuable skillset to the Vertex team and we make health, safety and community well-being a priority by supporting numerous endeavors at each of our locations across North America.
At Vertex, we value teamwork through collaboration and provide support across the entire organization. If you think you have what it takes to play for the Vertex team, please apply.
To apply for this job please visit vertex.ca.