- Prepare accurate and timely financial results under IFRS & non-GAAP principles.
- Perform detailed accounting variance analysis for site management and thecorporate team for the quarterly disclosure package.
- Act as a Sarbanes-Oxley Champion ensuring accounting systems, processes andcontrols are adequately documented and executed to support a Sarbanes-Oxleycompliant environment.
- Provide support for independent and internal audits and assist with coordination ofactivities for audits.
- Ensure timely and accurate completion of legal entity financial statements to supportlegal and tax filings.
- Working with management to deliver timely, effective information required tooperate the business effectively.
- Coordinating the monthly accounting cycle with site while monitoring site costs andexpenditures.
- Prepare, analyze, and present monthly reports evaluating financial, operational, andproject performance.
- Ensure operations and processes are compliant with internal policies and controls.
- Ensure the smooth running of the day to day mine accounting responsibilities andresolve any queries as they arise.
- Assist in the preparation of long-range mine plans, forecasts, and annual budgets
- Establish and support new accounting practices, methods and procedures asrequired.
- Work closely with the Finance Manager and other members of the Finance team inthe development of critical projects and deliverables.
To apply for this job please visit www.brunel.net.