SENIOR ANALYST, ALLEGRO
Why work at AltaGas?
AltaGas is a North American energy infrastructure company with a focus on owning and operating assets that provide clean and affordable energy to our customers. Our talented team, nearly 3,000 strong, leverages the strength of our assets and expertise along the energy value chain to connect customers with premier energy solutions – from the well sites of upstream producers to the doorsteps of homes and businesses to new markets around the world.
We deliver clean and affordable natural gas to approximately 1.6 million customers’ homes and businesses through regulated natural gas distribution utilities across five jurisdictions in the United States and two regulated natural gas storage utilities in the United States. Learn more about our team, vision and strategy.
How do you fit in?
Reporting into the Midstream Division, this position will support the rail and trucking logistics team and will be primarily responsible for ensuring accurate and timely scheduling of rail cars in Allegro, AltaGas’ ETRM system.
What you’ll be doing:
- Working collaboratively with commercial and logistics team to ensure transactions are scheduled in Allegro (ETRM) on a daily basis
- Working closely with Middle office and Backoffice as needed to ensure risk reporting and billing are accurate
- Responsible for maintaining and distributing departmental KPIs
- Continually evaluating the Allegro process to identify efficiencies and create optimizations
What you must have:
- Relevant degree in either Commerce, Economics, Finance, or Engineering
- 2 – 5 years of relevant experience in the energy industry with knowledge of Midstream business strongly preferred
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook
- Experience with Allegro would be an asset
- Strong attention to detail, proven ability to prioritize, multi-task, and meet critical deadlines
- Superior oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Motivated individual able to work independently and as a team player
Where you’ll be working:
This position will be located in our Head Office in downtown Calgary, AB. To learn more about our organization please visit AltaGas 101.
Ready to join our team?
If you’d like to be part of a company that invests in its people, always creates opportunities to help them grow and fosters an environment where everyone feels welcome, AltaGas is the place for you!
To apply, submit your resume in confidence to our Human Resources team by clicking on the button below or visiting www.altagas.ca/careers .
AltaGas hires personnel on the basis of job-related qualifications. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to a person’s ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, record of offences, marital status, family status or disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
We appreciate your interest in working with us, but only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted. At this time, we are not accepting agency referrals or telephone inquiries.
To apply for this job please visit tre.tbe.taleo.net.