- Ensure the required procurement services are effectively delivered to the portfolio, including hands-on support provided by the incumbent as well as the use of internal and external resources as appropriate;
- Lead the development of Project Procurement Plans, structured project reports, acquisition strategies, presentation materials and reports, and other documents and processes as needed for effective portfolio execution;
- Manage and execute an active que of Purchase Orders in support of facilities and materials;
- Monitor and manage key supplier performance for assigned categories and region;
- Seek/record/update material source of supply information within the appropriate system to streamline future purchases;
- Work with suppliers/internal stakeholders to resolve discrepancies between purchase orders and vendor invoices;
- Along with Expediting, facilitate management and compliance of materials and delivery non-conformances by utilizing the appropriate procedure and working directly with end user and/or supplier. Identify gaps/trends/patterns.
To apply for this job please visit www.brunel.energy.