- Provide support as part of a team of Contract Managers in the day-to-day management of the client provided Items (CPI) contracts with an estimated value of $600M CAD.
- Responsible for correspondence management, change management and deliverables tracking, together with providing specialist advice in the interpretation of the contract documents. In addition, a focus of this role will be to support the Principal Contract Manager in the development of claims mitigation and assurance oversight as part of overall claims management for the contracts and the suite of supporting contracts.
- Close collaboration with site representatives and contract managers is essential to ensure alignment with real-time activity at the workface and to assess commercial & contractual implications of contractor activity.
- This position will sit within the General Contracting, Pipeline and Asset team supporting delivery of the client scope.
- The role will report functionally to the Senior Contract Manager General Contracting and will work in collaboration with the Contract Holders of each of the respective contracts.
To apply for this job please visit www.brunel.net.