- Demonstrate in all activities a commitment to the highest standards in health and safety, environment, and community relations.
- Rigorously analyze geoscientific datasets across a range of scales from provinces to prospects to determine exploration potential and to identify, rank, and prioritize exploration targets.
- Design, budget, permit, and execute field programs ranging from geological mapping and sampling of grass roots prospects through to large drilling programs on advanced projects, with leading industry practice in data acquisition and validation.
- Provide technical guidance and support to local in-country project teams during the design and execution of exploration programs, including site visits and engagement with other project stakeholders (e.g., community representatives, regulatory authorities, and joint venture partners).
- Work collaboratively with data scientist colleagues to conceive and implement insightful analytical methods.
To apply for this job please visit www.brunel.net.