- Develop, propose, and implement the short to mid-term strategy (1-3 years) for the corporate communication function to support our client’s strategic plan and mission
- Prepare, and maintain corporate and innovate communication materials (e.g.: website, corporate presentation, advertising and other materials) to effectively communicate to diverse stakeholders (institutional – retail investors, equity research analysts, media)
- Manage social media platforms (i.e.: by developing content for multi-media platforms, evaluating engagement results, etc.), in coordination with social media, and design agencies
- Coordinate drafting of news and media releases between senior management, Qualified Person and Legal Counsel
- Adhere to industry disclosure policies (NI 43-101, etc) and practices of TSX-NYSE listed companies to ensure appropriate communication to the public domain
- Seeks opportunities for positive company exposure through branding and marketing initiatives, including sponsorships and events, speaking engagements, and newsletters and blogs.
- Develop and implement strategic communications plans, including identifying target audiences and determining their needs
- Manage the company’s brand and image by creating and implementing marketing plans that align with the organization’s mission and goals
- Provide support to subsidiaries’ Internal and External Communications teams, as needed
- Perform other duties as the Director, Investor Relations may require and assign from time to time
To apply for this job please visit www.brunel.net.