- Develop and deliver the design of industrial equipment through related calculations, technical documents and drawings
- Participate in the preparation of plant drawings as required
- Schedule and lead design reviews of ongoing machine designs
- Implement “Lessons Learned” from all sources into all new or updated designs
- Review designs and machines for compliance to all contract documents and recommend changes to achieve compliance
- Lead Safety reviews and ensure that safety standards are incorporated into the design
- Develop project supporting documentation including Functional descriptions, P&IDs, lists, tables, and O&M manuals
- Utilize engineering calculations and software to optimize all designs
- Rapidly solve issues during the project execution and warranty phases
- Take ownership of all designs and assignments
- Effectively support Project, Sales, Service and Product Development group activities.
- Provide support to field services teams related to the maintaining equipment/plants as well as in relation to upgrades or modifications
- Be an active member of design review team, developing and critiquing concepts, checking calculations and confirming design to specification within budget guidelines
- Participate in the evaluation and implementation of design standards and systems
To apply for this job please visit www.brunel.energy.