- Apply working knowledge of engineering principles to assigned engineering projects, using sound engineering, data measurement & collection, calculations, analysis, interpretation and problem solving.
- Review, interpret, comment and approve mechanical engineering deliverables. Review reports for mechanical design projects and provide recommendations to site team and to project consultants.
- Lead the mechanical efforts on large/complex engineering projects, which may include the development of new or modification to existing systems and processes, including the responsibility of approving work from other engineering disciplines.
- Manage projects and serve as a mechanical subject matter expert (SME) on large/complex projects.
- Managing the mechanical department of an engineering company, construction planning and construction supervision.
- Provide guidance and counsel to the site management team on applicable processes, practices, and existing/proposed local, state and federal regulationsContribute to site strategic planning and budgeting efforts for designated engineering areas
- Develop and/or review scopes of work, evaluate proposals, draft formalized internal requests for funding.
- May evaluate and administer contracts with vendors for the provision of services and equipment as approved and required.
- Evaluates and administers contracts with vendors for the provision of services and equipment.
To apply for this job please visit www.brunel.net.