- Work within the Company’s framework of the Environmental, Health and Safety, and Community Relation policy and procedure.
- Lead mine planning activities including maintaining a rolling 90 Day mine plan to support operations and regularly updating the Annual and Life-of-Mine plans.
- Lead in the design, and exploitation of the Company’s Project open pit operation. This includes but is not limited to ore control, crushing, and ore sorting applications at the project.
- Assist in the design and execution of all ongoing mining test work, within the Company’s exploitation and exploration concessions, specifically at the Project.
- Support the geology team in giving ore control direction to the on-site mining contractor.
- Work with private and government agencies in the design and implementation of programs to monitor PAG materials and give location direction to mitigate effects, monitor PAG materials extraction and storage to mitigate effects.
- Work with private and government agencies to monitor internal water quality to mitigate external effects.
- Undertake mine economic analysis to assist in the development of economic parameters for site optimization, scheduling and budgeting as directed.
To apply for this job please visit www.brunel.net.