At ARC, our strong track record of success has been built on our core belief that outstanding people, combined with a great corporate culture creates a winning environment.
We are currently seeking a Quality Advisor to work in our Capital Projects team. As a key member of the team, the successful candidate will be responsible for establishing best practices to increase operational safety and efficiencies while supporting our technical teams. The successful candidate will work collaboratively with ARC’s various teams to develop new processes for service quality management, evaluation of new technologies, and to review quality of services and internal procedures. A strong understanding of the technical aspects of upstream oil and gas operations are required.
- Review service quality incidents in collaboration with technical engineers and report on findings and impact to business.
- Review data and identify trends, patterns, anomalies and make recommendations related to changes in quality levels.
- Identify process gaps, and lead actions to close the gaps which may be initiated from non-conformance reports or corrective and preventative actions.
- Issue, follow-up and close non-conformance, corrective and preventative actions.
- Participate in vendor performance management discussions and make recommendations.
- Support technical teams in objectives of KPI tracking to ensure continuous improvement with real time performance analysis.
- Attend various team meetings to ensure all activities are captured accurately.
- Support technical teams in conducting look backs and corrective actions to ensure continuous improvement.
- Maintain excellent communication between all groups to ensure consistency and accuracy and effective knowledge sharing.
- Facilitate objective safety and quality incident investigations and root cause analysis’, seeking to identify preventative measures, thus supporting a culture of continuous improvement.
The ideal candidate will have 15+ years of direct experience in Quality and operational excellence management field in upstream oil and gas. An Engineering or Technologist degree is required.
- Strong technical and operational experience and familiarity with Completions, Drilling, Pipelines, Facilities, Production, Field Operations etc.
- Knowledge of lean practices and Six Sigma.Exceptional organizational, analytical and project management skills.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent business acumen and knowledge of economic drivers.
- A collaborative working style and the ability to build relationships.
- Proven ability in multi-tasking, prioritization and time management.
Closing Date: May 17, 2021
Interested applicants are invited to apply via ARC’s website at http://www.arcresources.com/careers/career-opportunities/
We thank you for your interest in ARC Resources Ltd. however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit arcresources.hgcareers.com.