Senior Treasury Analyst
Reference Code: 83342
Location: Canada (CA) – Calgary, AB
Job Category: Accounting/Finance
Employment Type: Employee Full-time
Relocation Eligibility: This position is not eligible for our relocation program
Application Deadline: 04/21/2021
We all need energy. It warms our homes, cooks our food, gives us light, and gets us where we need to go. It also improves our quality of life in countless other ways. At TC Energy, our job is to deliver that energy to millions of people who depend on it across North America. And we take our job very seriously.
Guided by our values of safety, integrity, responsibility and collaboration, we develop and operate our facilities safely, reliably and with care for our impact on the environment. With our presence across the continent, our people play an active role in building strong communities.
We’re proud of how our hard work and commitment sets us apart and benefits society, every day. We’re looking for new team members who share our values and are ready to take on exciting challenges.
Our International Treasury team is evolving to meet the needs of our growing business and we are expanding our presence in Calgary, Alberta. Reporting to the Manager, International Treasury, this position is responsible for assisting with the treasury and finance operations of TC Energy’s international financing, operating and holding companies.
What you’ll do
• Oversee international cash management including bank account administration, wire payments, investments, promissory notes and debt/equity transactions
• Analyze cash forecasts and prepare financing forecasts
• Monitor international bank accounts and track transactions
• Compile and distribute reports & documents to various users
• Maintain complete and accurate records
• Liaise with international service providers and employees
• Manage intercompany loans, both North American and international
• Assist with the preparation of documentation for meetings
• Review financial statements and budgets
• Complete numerous ad hoc projects and requests
• University Degree in Business/Commerce or related field
• Minimum 6 years of progressive related accounting experience (Treasury, Finance, Accounting or Tax)
• Professional accounting designation (CPA)
• An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered
• Strong computer skills in MS Office Excel, Power Point and Word
• Exposure and understanding of corporate structures and legal documents
• Working knowledge of SAP would be considered an asset
• Exposure to internal financing concepts
• Proven ability to manage multiple tasks and completing deadlines
• Well-developed analytical, quantitative and problem-solving skills
• Results-oriented approach along with ability to complete tasks independently
• Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills
• Ability to work and contribute in a team environment
• Well-developed communication, interpersonal and customer service skills
About our business
TC Energy is a leading energy infrastructure company in North America. We have three complementary businesses of natural gas pipelines, liquids (oil) pipelines, and power generation. Our operations span three countries, seven Canadian provinces, and 34 U.S. states.
Apply to this posting by 04/21/2021 using reference code 83342. You must apply through our jobs system at jobs.tcenergy.com. Only applications submitted through our system will be acknowledged. Applications may be submitted using a mobile device or a desktop / laptop computer.
TC Energy is an equal opportunity employer.
Visit us at TCEnergy.com and connect with us on our social media channels for our latest news, employee stories, community activities, and other updates.
Thank you for choosing TC Energy in your career search.
* Depending on qualifications, the successful candidate may be offered a position at a more appropriate level and/or ladder.
* Applicants must have legal authorization to work in the country in which the position is based with no restrictions.
* All positions require background screening. Some require criminal and/or credit checks to comply with regulations.
* TC Energy is committed to provide employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to race, religion, age, sex, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or disability. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available on request during the recruitment process. Applicants with disabilities can request accessible formats or communication supports by contacting email@example.com.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.tcenergy.com.