Vertex is currently accepting applications for full-time Service Technician in Calmar, Alberta. The ideal candidate must have experienced providing maintenance and repair of well-site rental units and supporting equipment.
- Minimum 2 years experience as service technician (field/well sites)
- Mechanical or electrical background is an asset
- Valid safety certifications with First Aid/CPR, TDG, WHMIS, CSTS and H2S Alive
- Must have valid drivers’ license; class 3 would be an asset
- Ability to travel
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment
- Excellent verbal, oral, and written communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving abilities
- Ability to work within a dynamic team environment
- Maintain, service and install equipment on site; includes powering up well sites, starting the furnace and water tanks, and pressuring up the water system
- Replace power switches and plug in’s, as well as trouble shoot electrical and mechanical issues
- Repairs and maintenance of furnace air conditioning and hot water tanks, washer dryer units, plumbing system including water pump / lines cooper, taps, shower valves, toilets and rubber roof repairs
- Exterior repairs to building, removal and replaces damaged tin/plywood shutters doors, etc.
- Knowledge of light trucks, pumps and storage trucks
- Respond to customer calls in a prompt and efficient manner
- Other similar duties as required
- This position will be based out of Calmar, AB and will require some travel
- Compensation is commensurate with experience
- Health and Dental Benefits
- Safe Work Environment
With a track record of success, Vertex provides a fast-paced environment where people thrive. We recognize that each member brings a valuable skillset to the Vertex team and we make health, safety and community well-being a priority by supporting numerous endeavors at each of our locations across North America.
At Vertex, we value teamwork through collaboration and provide support across the entire organization. If you think you have what it takes to play for the Vertex team, please apply.
*We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in this position, however only those selected for interviews will be contacted*
To apply for this job please visit vertex.ca.