Shop Labourer/Welders Helper
Roska DBO Inc. has an immediate opening for a junior to intermediate Shop Labourer/Welder’s Helper. This position is based out of our Grande Prairie Office and hours of work will be Monday to Friday 7:00 AM – 3:00 PM but may require weekends and overtime as needed. Reporting to the Fabrication Coordinator, the successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Assist welders and pipefitters, cutting, grinding, bolt-up etc.
- Assist in Hyrdrotesting and Welding bays
- Safely operate skidsteer and loader
- Use various hand and power tools
- Ability to work weekends and overtime as required
- Other duties as required
- Must pass a pre-employment drug and alcohol test
- Able to lift 50 lbs. or greater
- Experienced welder helpers with hydrotesting knowledge will be given preference
- Team player who is always ready to learn
- Self-starter with forethought and the ability to work with little direction
Roska DBO Inc. is a customer-focused operations company with a 20+ year track record offering expertise in production and equipment solutions. Based in Grande Prairie, Alberta, with a network of satellite locations, Roska serves all of western and northern Canada, plus selected U.S. and international markets, with a primary focus on the Alberta/ B.C. region.
In addition to fulfilling the contract operating needs of oil and gas producing, midstream and pipeline companies, Roska Designs, Builds and Operates well-site facilities, rents equipment and provides Production Testing and flowback services. We have a company-owned well testing fleet and have become safety and environmental leaders in the industry with our Clean Air and Chameleon 2500 technologies. When you join the Roska Team, the sky is the limit!
We thank all applicants in advance for your interest in Roska DBO Inc., and this position, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit roskadbo.catsone.com.