Roska DBO Inc. is seeking a motivated Shop & Yard Labourer to be based out of our Grande Prairie location. This vital role will be part of the logistics team that supports Roska as a whole.
This position will take direction from, and report back to the Logistics Coordinator on a daily basis. Tasks will vary based on the current needs of the business and will be carried out both inside and outside during all weather conditions. The successful candidate will conduct all activities in a manner that supports Roska’s CORE Values.
- General cleaning of shop and yard, parking lots, and ditches
- Mowing grass and using weed eater
- Snow blowing and shoveling snow from sidewalks, around doorways at office and yard, and at crew houses as needed
- Vehicle detailing (including changing seat covers)
- Position truck tool boxes
- Pick up safety equipment and parts from around Grande Prairie
- Occasionally deliver vehicles out of town
- Attach and move trailers for cleaning and events (standard hitch and gooseneck)
- Assist with events, including preparation and setup (BBQs, tents, etc.)
- Hot shots to work sites
- Work with equipment ticketing system
- Minor repairs and maintenance (shop, office, and vehicles)
- To be able to pass a pre-employment drug and alcohol screening
- To be in good physical condition, including strength, stamina and able to perform proper lifting techniques required to handle heavy tools and parts weighing up to 25 kilograms
- Organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple work activities and function within tight time schedules
- Mechanical aptitude
- Ability to stand for long periods, do some moderately heavy lifting and carrying in a noisy area
- Able to work in a safe and efficient manner
- Interpersonal, problem-solving, and listening skills
- Valid Class 5 Driver’s Licence and clean driver’s abstract
- Shop/Yard labourer experience preferred
- Forklift/skid steer experience an asset
- Towing trailers
- Legally entitled to work in Canada. (A copy of a valid work permit may be required.)
Roska DBO Inc. is a customer-focused operations company with a 25+ years track record offering expertise in production and equipment solutions on well sites and facilities. Based in Grande Prairie, Alberta, with a network of locations, Roska serves all of Western and Northern Canada, plus selected U.S. and international markets, with a primary focus on the Alberta/BC region.
In addition to fulfilling the contract operating needs of oil and gas producing, midstream and pipeline companies, Roska Designs, Builds and Operates well-site facilities, rents equipment and provides Production Testing and flowback services using a company-owned well testing fleet. When you join the Roska Team, the sky is the limit!
We thank all applicants in advance for your interest in Roska DBO and this position, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit roskadbo.catsone.com.