Our client is seeking a Site Administrator. The Site Administrator will be responsible for assisting the Operations & Maintenance teams with day-to-day administrative and reporting responsibilities. This position starts asap and the hours are Monday to Friday 8 hours a day. The site is located 30 mins outside of Fort McMurray and transportation is provided. This is a full-time long-term position.
Roles and Responsibilities
- As the first point of contact, warmly greet visitors, answer phones, accept and sort incoming mail, and arrange couriers.
- Coordinate with various departments to onboard new operators including setting up access to Company programs, managing vehicle handover, mobile phones, equipment and required documentation.
- Coordinate with Payroll department
- Assist HSE department with inputting hazard assessments into Company’s safety program as required.
- Generate required reports prior to weekly Leadership meeting; record clear and concise minutes and distribute to attendees.
- Support in maintaining and organize all electronic filing in an efficient and user-friendly manner.
- Order office stationery and supplies as required.
- Verify and code invoices for area operations in SAP Ariba system
- Provide support to the Area Production Foreman, including (but not limited to):
- Track and forward truck tickets and charts to Production Accounting at month end.
- Perform various PVR duties including entering volumes, running reports and troubleshooting.
- Reconcile receipt summary from Terminals to PVR weekly and inform Foreman of any anomalies.
- Update all emergency response area manuals, and attend emergency response planning and training, as well as schedule training
- Monitor and track operator safety tickets and set up training prior to ticket expiration.
- Administer the Competency Management and Development System (CMDS).
- Monitor, troubleshoot, set up new entities and provide operator support for ComplyWorks and OPLII software.
- Track and verify HSE statistics and compile data for weekly and month-end reports.
- Assist with maintaining the SDS database.
- Track OPLII and OPEX for the area Foreman on an ongoing basis.
- Maintain and update the monthly KPI board.
- Provide support to the Supervisor, Maintenance, including (but not limited to):
- Maintenance data entry
- Hour meter updates
- Equipment Management using OPLII
- Network filing and organization of completed work orders
Position Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office, including but not limited to Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook with the capability to learn new programs quickly.
- Strong organizational abilities with attention to detail and excellent customer service skills.
- Demonstrate strong and effective communication skills.
- Ability to partner with internal departments and external vendors to resolve issues.
- Demonstrate excellent customer service.
- High level of integrity in all actions, complying with and promoting the company’s core values, a respectful work environment, and aligning with the code of business conduct.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and work well in a diverse and multi-cultural environment
- 3-5 years of office administration experience
- Minimum of 3 years oil and gas administration experience
- Post-secondary education in administration is preferred
We thank all applicants in advance for your interest in Roska DBO Inc., only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Roska DBO Inc. is a customer-focused operations company with a 25 year track record offering expertise in production and equipment solutions on well sites and facilities. Based in Grande Prairie, Alberta, with a network of locations, Roska serves all of western and northern Canada, plus selected U.S. and international markets, with a primary focus on the Alberta/ B.C. region.
In addition to fulfilling the contract operating needs of oil and gas producing, midstream and pipeline companies, Roska Designs, Builds and Operates well-site facilities, rents equipment and provides Production Testing and flowback services using a company-owned well testing fleet. When you join the Roska Team, the sky is the limit!
To apply for this job please visit roskadbo.catsone.com.