This is a physically and mentally challenging position involving heavy lifting, hard work, solid people skills, willingness to take direction and a desire to perform requested duties with a focus on safety and appropriate precautions.
- Must pass a pre-employment Drug & Alcohol Test
- Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Class 5 driver’s license with clean drivers abstract
- Comprehension and compliance of all safety procedures
- A disciplined work ethic and ability to take initiative as well as accept direction
- Remain alert, and maintain a high level of concentration along with problem solving skills
- Have good judgement and the ability to react quickly
- Capable of working in both a team and individual environment
- Physically fit and capable of long hours
- Candidates must be legally entitled to work in Canada.
- Must have a good handle on the use of power and hand tools (drills, impacts, wrenches, etc).
- General unbolting and bolting back up
- Removing and re-installing PSV’s
- Installing and removing Pancakes
- Setting up air movers
- Removing and installing valves
- General clean up
Valid H2S Alive and First Aid safety courses would be an asset
Ability and certification operating small equipment such as forklift and skid-steer would also be an asset.
If you are energetic and excited to work as part of a team, focused on completing each job to the highest standards and want to contribute your skills and experience then we want to hear from you!
We thank all applicants in advance for your interest in Torque Industrial Ltd, and this position. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit roskadbo.catsone.com.